direccion6248 Edgemere Blvd Suite 816, El Paso TX 79925 USA


movil Fax: 915-703-3777

Can I make a correction such as changing a misspelled name?

Sometimes, it depends on the state where the certificate is registered and on the information that needs to be corrected. That has an extra cost depending if we have to start a special process; every civil registry has its own rules.

Category: FAQ

← Faq
Acta America