direccion6248 Edgemere Blvd Suite 816, El Paso TX 79925 USA


movil Fax: 915-703-3777

What if you cannot locate the certificate?

In that case, we will contact you to ask for more information, any other record from Mexico, like sibling’s birth certificate, etc., then we proceed with another search. But, if we are not successful, we will offer a reimbursement of your payment minus 25 dollars for administrative and agent expenses or, in some cases, we can obtain an official letter from the civil registry saying they looked for your certificate at their data base and books (this is called a letter of no record, and is a proof that there is no official record or registry available). These letters are available from few states such as Veracruz, Oaxaca, Guerrero, Mexico City, Sonora, Durango and Tamaulipas, and some other states in very particular cases. If you choose to get a No Record Letter, we don’t make the reimbursement.

Category: FAQ

← Faq
Acta America